skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Martin Family
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Andyn's Blessing Day
Our First Family Picture! Well first formal one anyway :)
We blessed Andyn on Dec 6th in Central
Aunt Veda bought his little outfit for him and he sure looked handsome!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family
Vonn and Amy
Tacie and Cliff
My Friends
Jeremy and Rochelle Claridge
Collin and Hannah Claridge
Kara and Kyler Merrill
Phil and Sophie Weech
Jason and Emily Gardner
About Me
darinandjodiemartin
Things I like... DARIN PETE MARTIN!! :) I also like music I can turn up loud and sing, rain, water parks, four wheelers, and Shrek :) I have an amazing family and a wonderful life!!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(9)
▼
December
(2)
Andyn's Blessing Day
1 month photo-shoot
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment