Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Beginning



Welcome to our blog!!! We are so excited to share our wonderful stories here with you!

Our story begins with the only dance my small high school had... Prom. After being turned down by a different boy, I decided to ask Darin. He went to a different school than I did, and I didn't really know him, but things turned out to be amazing!! I began stocking him the only way I knew how... by going to R&R constantly for Peach Punch "for my dad" and for hot chocolate after the weather got colder. We started dating in June 2004 and he left on his mission in December 2005. This began a terrible 2 years without my wonderful, amazing guy. It all turned out well though! He came home in December 2007, we were married 5 months later on May 24th 2008, and are expecting our first little one on Nov 3rd 2009!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment